Friday, February 20, 2009

For All Those Snail Mailers

I forgot to mention if you want to send me a letter (which I am quite a fan of! - tell me about your day, throw a random 3x5 card in, knit me a scarf ha and pop it in! I promise I'll send something back!)
This is mostly for Jean Marie if she can't find my address:

Brenna Sacra
Campus East
P.O. Box 219
Fairy Meadow, NSW 2519

some ideas -
- reese's are not available in Australia except for random stores so reese's cups, pieces, and much more are deliciously appreciated not just by me but by the aussie's too!
-Fluff, apparently fluff does not exist past new england ha. I tried to explain to some people what a fluffernutter was - they mainly thought I was joking.
-Along the same lines, S'MORES are not a common thing - they don't have graham crackers and their marshmellows are weeeeird so another one of those explanations gone wrong occurred trying to explain s'mores amazingness.
-Granola bars. They have very different granola bars if that's what you want to call them.

Send me mail and I'll send you back love!! muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment