Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello everyone! I decided because I started school today and don't really have any fun stories to post some pictures up instead! The internet is really slow here so I attempted to post all of my pictures up on facebook and it malfunctioned a bit so I will just have to upload my whole lot on another day! But here are a couple from this weekend and earlier! I hope everyone back in Massachusetts is loving the snow - I just got back from the beach with some pretty crazy waves!



This was getting pulled up the hill from grass carting...I think already have some killer grass stains on my clothes from going down.
This is a view of the skyway cart going across the blue mountains and if you look really closely on the right hand side you can see three bumps which are actually the famous three sister rocks!

This was a group of us from the blue mountains tour after abseiling...I don't know why it won't let me flip it so my apologies if you have to turn your head!

This is me getting ready to abseil all decked out in my gear!



My roommate Nikolai and I went on a lighthouse walk -
look we're so creative with cameras!


These are my three roommates!
Nikolai, Pat and Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment